PDA

View Full Version : Ummm...hi?

Vajra
08-11-2010, 11:43 PM
I guess it'd be a nice thing to introduce myself...

As you can no doubt tell by my name, I'm Vajra. What you may NOT be able to tell, however, is that I'm not your...shall we say...AVERAGE? I guess...reptilian guy. This may seem odd for a 20-year-old...but I'm a Shoyru Neopet. There, I said it. Hopefully, I won't get ridiculed for that.

Doesn't mean I play Neopets, I just happened to like the design of a red Shoyru.

Komodo Saurian
08-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Welcome to herpy! :P

Chompy
08-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Heyy :) it's no problem buddy! Welcome to herpy!

Mydragonsfly
08-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Hey Vajra. Change your name a little bit and it sounds like Varka, the owner of Herpy. Well, tell us about you, what brought you here, what kind of reptile are you a fan of (Dragon, Dino, Croc.)? Im Mydragonsfly as my name inplies. Most call me Mdf, I dont mind if you do cuz, like I said.

*Most call me Mdf*

If you want Dragon pics sent me a PM. Welcome to Herpy and enjoy your time.

Dracokon
08-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Hey NeoPets are cool! :) I remember enjoying their games years and YEARS ago when I was in middle school. I still have a Gnarrl (sp?) keychain on my university bookbag too. :3

Venghze
08-12-2010, 02:20 AM
Hello and :welcome:

Im Venghze, but also go by the name of Ven and Ferah. I like fire and I LOVE to blwo things up! *Shakes paw*

Also, there is a chatroom avaliable for members if you use MSN, http://cid-00096f965515a3b6.groups.live.com/

ENjoy your stay here :3

Nieragon
08-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Welcome Vajra :welcome:

What you may NOT be able to tell, however, is that I'm not your...shall we say...AVERAGE? I guess...reptilian guy. This may seem odd for a 20-year-old...but I'm a Shoyru Neopet.
Is that all? If your trying to surprise us think again! :abiggrin:

Your just one of the norm around here by the sounds of it. No need to be shy or anything like that, were all very accepting. :hugs:

Make yourself at home, and have fun here aye! :twothumbsup: