PDA

View Full Version : HEY!!!!!

Scythe
07-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Suppose I havent said much about myself as of yet...
I've had all sort of pets... birds, dogs, snakes, not cats tho, i'm not a cat person

as far as my life i'm currently 18, I don't really play video games (a little RE4 here and there but not much), I play a TON of guitar; I have an Ibanez RG-3 and a Line 6 Spider II (amp) on which I preform most of my mayhem. and I spend most of my time with my music either writing or recording, maybe learning songs... Surprisingly enough I learn songs as requests for people (mostly good friends) As far as musically I have played guitar for about 2.5 years, but I learned most of what I know during the 11 years I took lessons for Piano.

I also do a lot of art, drawing mostly. I don't really pride myself on my drawing skills but nevertheless I'm not the worst. Writing is yet another one of my many talents (I basically do a little bit of everything).
I probably don't seem the friendliest person, but I can get along with anyone as long as they're willing to start a conversation.

As far as rp-ing goes... well sort of not my thing as far as any of you would probably be into... but I love to talk to people about pretty much anything so if you wanna talk don't be afraid (I on the other hand will be)

Maraxxus
07-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Death metal @,=,@ *twitch eye*

And also, just a plain simple WELCOME HUG *hugs close*

Scythe
07-28-2010, 06:20 PM
o thx *hugs*
ur soft.... >_>

Venghze
07-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Hi and welcome, brother in metal!

*picks up drumsticks*

wanna jam? :wink:

Scythe
07-28-2010, 10:00 PM
lol \m/

Mydragonsfly
07-28-2010, 11:04 PM
Hey metal gutuairast. Welcome to Herpy. You seem to be into rock music. Think you might be interested in this:

http://www.bradford.com.au/product_info ... loods.html (http://www.bradford.com.au/product_info.php/info/p726_Ultimate-Dragon-Rock-Band-Figurine-Collection--Fiery-Youngbloods.html)

Im Mydragonsfly, other wize known around her as Mdf. If you want dragon pictuers, drop me a PM. Once again, Welcome to Herpy.

Scythe
07-28-2010, 11:45 PM
http://www.bradford.com.au/product_info.php/info/p726_Ultimate-Dragon-Rock-Band-Figurine-Collection--Fiery-Youngbloods.html

I lol'd
who comes up with that
and all the money I'm getting is goin' towards this;
[attachment=0:2en6on5d]BC Rich Draco.jpg[/attachment:2en6on5d]

AlientKnight
07-29-2010, 12:39 AM
Not really into death metal, so I will just give it a pass C:
Anyway, welcome to Herpy! Hope you enjoy! And... your avatar is really cool, but it gets me a little dizzy from staring at it Dx

Scythe
07-29-2010, 12:45 AM
O thanx... and that's nothing... actually doing that while playing is terrible...
As soon as i get a chance im going to draw myself up a new one
I dont only play death metal
Any kind of metal is good with me

Nieragon
07-29-2010, 08:28 AM
Welcome to Herpy Scythe! :welcome:

So you are into your guitar aye.. you should have a chat with Taaro, he is right into guitar also. :abiggrin:

You draw and write.. Yeah.. Talent by the truckload. we will be awaiting to see some of your work then. :wink:

If ya got msnm.. Herpy chat is the way to go. you will be able to talk there for hours. :abiggrin:

Hope you enjoy it here, make yourself at home aye! :twothumbsup:

Scythe
07-29-2010, 02:44 PM
cool thanx
nice to meet ya

Akirex
07-29-2010, 11:25 PM
*not noticing*yeeees! finally!*looks in front,face to face*oh uhmm..*coughs*welcome to our biiiig cave..oh whatever..*roars* yet another guitarist.. Im shabano btw. I am an adept dragon..so i can do lots of stuff, and learn in fast time. Im a bassist..though THATS the only thing i dont excel in.. I draw and I love death, black, and atomospheric black metal..glad to have more of YOU in here. and i lov youre intro!

Mydragonsfly
07-29-2010, 11:29 PM
Woha Akirex, slow down man. *Slowly* Just chill. Just dont turn our Herpy cave into dust with all your loud playing.

Akirex
07-29-2010, 11:34 PM
*gulps*oops..sowwy..im kinda hyped..and my bf is on my tail...sorry.:( but anyways, thanks for coming, I hope you love here.

Mydragonsfly
07-29-2010, 11:37 PM
..and my bf is on my tail
Standing, sitting? Pounding! Details!

Akirex
07-29-2010, 11:45 PM
ok ok.gosh..but i dont think this is a place to talk about it.. he's saying i dont spend enough time with him..i told him i never have time..always busy and i dont really have internet at home..i have to go to the library,carrying 13 lbs. of pc.

Scythe
07-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Haha you guys all sound really cool... And I love death metal and black... And senseless violence XD

Maraxxus
07-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Haha you guys all sound really cool... And I love death metal and black... And senseless violence XD

Hmm I can second. Except for the violence part lol.

Chalmrah
07-30-2010, 02:02 PM
*adjusts monacle* Velcome to my lair. I am Baron von Chalmrah... :lol: Writing? Im interested already. Welcome to Herpy!

rep-souls
07-30-2010, 02:46 PM

hehehe yay, another person with a claim on death and black metal, funny though I seem to keep scaring people away with my favorite metal group, but hehehe for later. have a late welcome to herpy and a warm smile, and hooray, there is indeed something to be gained from senseless violence, and it is awesome whatever it is.

Scythe
07-30-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't think you'd scare me away too easily...
XP

Maraxxus
07-30-2010, 04:07 PM
*adjusts monacle* Velcome to my lair. I am Baron von Chalmrah... :lol: Writing? Im interested already. Welcome to Herpy!

Baron von Chalmrah... Hmm... *Puts on tripled monocle* Maxéder Maraxxus Eredexa Takker Glóssin Faljüdax Napaxus Náx'x Haridaxior. *puts on white silk glove and shakes your paw* Velcome. ç.o

Scythe
07-30-2010, 04:31 PM
*puts on white silk glove and shakes your paw* Velcome. ç.o

U mean like mj? Lol but seriously nice to meet u... And for the record I love michael Jackson his music is always good... I'm certainly not a hater :3

O and I'm not gonna be able to pronounce or remember any of that

Maraxxus
07-30-2010, 04:37 PM
*puts on white silk glove and shakes your paw* Velcome. ç.o

U mean like mj? Lol but seriously nice to meet u... And for the record I love michael Jackson his music is always good... I'm certainly not a hater :3

O and I'm not gonna be able to pronounce or remember any of that

Michael Jackson, Meh not really a fan of him here. I'm more of... The Verve, Moby... That kinda stuff. Drug addict music, as my father calls it. :D

Scythe
07-30-2010, 04:46 PM
O yes my parents both hate all the music to which I listen and play... I got over it but they were always trying to "refine" me or something... You know, trying to make me cut my hair or not wear black clothes... Lol but no one changes this dragon

Maraxxus
07-30-2010, 04:48 PM
O yes my parents both hate all the music to which I listen and play... I got over it but they were always trying to "refine" me or something... You know, trying to make me cut my hair or not wear black clothes... Lol but no one changes this dragon

Seconded. Except for the part with the black clothing xD I don't wear a lot of black.

Scythe
07-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Seconded. Except for the part with the black clothing xD I don't wear a lot of black.

Yea I got out of that a bit now I only do at parties or on stage (which is a rare occasion these days)

Mydragonsfly
07-30-2010, 07:42 PM

and hooray, there is indeed something to be gained from senseless violence, and it is awesome whatever it is.

The best kind of violence is self-inflicted violence!

Maraxxus
07-30-2010, 07:55 PM

and hooray, there is indeed something to be gained from senseless violence, and it is awesome whatever it is.

The best kind of violence is self-inflicted violence!

That was a message to you all.

Scythe
07-30-2010, 08:14 PM
Umm you guys are starting to sound a bit suicidal...
Hehe I'm just here to play death metal I don't wanna get into anything too extreme :/

Mydragonsfly
07-30-2010, 08:23 PM
death metal

Scythe
07-30-2010, 08:27 PM
death metal

Yes... But emo is not death metal... It can be but is not necessarily.
That's my belief.

And suicide is more along the lines of emo, is it not?

Mydragonsfly
07-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Hey Skythe, you should make a blog. That way we can all get to know you better.

Maraxxus
07-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Hey Skythe, you should make a blog. That way we can all get to know you better.

If you would have looked in the Blogs sections, you would have seen that he already did.

Scythe
07-30-2010, 08:37 PM
True very true

Mydragonsfly
07-30-2010, 08:38 PM
*Drops head* Opps. I'll have a look-see.

Akirex
07-31-2010, 06:25 PM

hehehe yay, another person with a claim on death and black metal, funny though I seem to keep scaring people away with my favorite metal group, but hehehe for later. have a late welcome to herpy and a warm smile, and hooray, there is indeed something to be gained from senseless violence, and it is awesome whatever it is.

you mean that one "uncensored" youtube vid I watched..I find looking at the saw worse..jsut..i mean thats something cool, but saw makes me grind teeth..

youre always wlecome to my lair dude.. just watch where you step, haven't cleaned it since last month and the blood is still here..*snickers*

Scythe
07-31-2010, 07:04 PM
Sweet *sleeps In pool of blood*
XD

Echo23
09-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Never got to welcome you officially....though i guess i don't really need to do i xD

*tighthugs*

official welcome is official :D

Scythe
09-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Omg way to be unexpected... This thread was waaaay back from when I was still narby scythe... Whoa :3... Heh well umm... In case you didn't already know people reading this.... My names Scy and I plays teh death metal X3

Certhern
09-17-2010, 05:43 AM
In response to the title...

HELLO THERE GOOD CHAP!!!!!