PDA

View Full Version : new dragon coming in

Nerail
07-22-2010, 10:14 PM
hi people im new here and i've read the threads of other new scalies so bring on the onslaught of questions. to start with i am a deagon but i cant get a pic for my avatar so. im male. my name doesnt really match the whole herpy theme, i think i might make a second account. my normal rp character name is nero feel free to use that as my name if you want. as for my sexual prefrance, im bi. so any questions or welcomings send them my way :D

HalouDoval
07-22-2010, 10:31 PM
:welcome: Welcome to Herpy, enjoy your stay :)

my name doesnt really match the whole herpy theme, i think i might make a second account.
Contact Ethology or something, I'm sure you can be sorted with a name change.

Nerail
07-22-2010, 10:55 PM
thanks for the welcome :D andi am in the process of getting my name changed

SpyroXCynderX3
07-22-2010, 11:13 PM
Mine doesn't really match either.

Mydragonsfly
07-22-2010, 11:36 PM
i've read the threads of other new scalies so bring on the onslaught of questions.

You want an onslaught check out the 2012 Apocalypse thred. Well hello greaper605. Mind if I just call ya greaper? Anyway Im Mydragonsfly, most call me Mdf (Which ever one you choose is up to you). Im a black draco that loves explosions, thats my trademark. Hardhide (Nieragon) must be somewhere out there, you'll see him soon. Hey he can give you an onslaught of questions if you so choose. Im about to run out of cookie dough here, so heres the last batch of cookies(Choclate chip).

You'll find it quite calm in the Herpy den, it gives us a place to hide from society. You go around and you'll find plenty of stuff to talk about. You into dragons it seems like, then youv'e found the perfect place to talk about them. Im off to search of something to do. Hope to meet up with ya. Also if you want some draco pictuers, send me a cholcate bar with a PM attached. And I'll get you all setup. Enjoy your time here. :)

- Mydragonsfly, Mdf

Nerail
07-22-2010, 11:55 PM
thank you for the very warm welcome mdf im glad to be somewhere where my choice in love is accepted and spyroxcynderx your name works better then mine. im looking forward to having lots of fun here on herpy and if any of uguys start a rp tell me about it 'cause im always up for a rp

Shaysan
07-23-2010, 04:27 AM
Mgf, that thread's so called onslaught was like finding the person who took the cookie from the jar, you want to see onslaught? Go to fur affinity, there it is, or play modern warfare 2 and look for little kids. Hey welcome though to the forums hope you have an interesting stay.

Nerail
07-23-2010, 04:46 AM
thx hey i like ur avatar

Shaysan
07-23-2010, 04:49 AM
Hey thanks for that if it's for me...... If it is awsome someone complimented an someone acually responds to my posts...

Nerail
07-23-2010, 05:59 AM
yes it was to you and you're welcom :D

Nieragon
07-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Why hello Nerail :welcome:

Its nice to see another draggie amongst us. :abiggrin: It seems that Herpy is dominated by draggies, so you will find many like yourself here. :D

You wanted us to ask you questions.. then let it be done. :wink: You dont have to answer anything you dont want to of course.
What country do you hail from good sir? :abiggrin:
What are your interests? Examples: do you participate in any sports, or do you draw or write?
there is threads like how you found Herpy, and your interests in music, you can search them out if you want, or give us a taste here, if you would like. :wink:
When did you first discover that you were a draggie? and how did it all happen?

I am sure we will get to know you better here as you contribute to our wonderful community. :wink:

So relax and have a great time here wont you. :hugs:

Nerail
07-23-2010, 09:55 AM
What country do you hail from good sir? :abiggrin:
What are your interests? Examples: do you participate in any sports, or do you draw or write?
there is threads like how you found Herpy, and your interests in music, you can search them out if you want, or give us a taste here, if you would like. :wink:
When did you first discover that you were a draggie? and how did it all happen?

im from the united states i was born in ohio lived in florida and am currently living in new hampsire
my intrests are video games, reptiles, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, and camping. i do allot of reading (mostly dragon stuff like the eragon series) yet very little writing.
as for how i relized i was a draggie i've always been one. i haved loved dragons ever since i can remember, they're just plain awesome (and sexy)
and i guess that answers you questions?

Nieragon
07-23-2010, 10:19 AM
yet very little writing.
So you have written something before then.. you should give us a sample some time then. 8)
Your a gamer.. console or PC? and what do you like to play?.. maybe you should join the Herpy steam community. :)

Nerail
07-23-2010, 10:29 AM
all i've ever writen is really a few dark poems and for gaming i enjoy action. consoles include wii ps2 nintendo ds and nintendo64

Maraxxus
07-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Mrawrawr, welcome to Herpy mah friend, have some good time here! ;)