PDA

View Full Version : um, hello

Sherian
07-17-2010, 11:42 AM
hello every1, im sherian, im a scalie, and i like to roleplay, im also a little bit shy at first, but is a fun person to be around, hope i can have fun on the site:)

Maraxxus
07-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Mrawr, welcome to Herpy, Sherian, you will have lots of fun here, this is a great community. And will you send me a full res. of your avatar oplz? :D

Venghze
07-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi Sherian ^^

Welcome to Herpy, Im sure you will find it to be a great place. And we will get through that shyness of yours pretty quick Im sure :mrgreen:

Sherian
07-17-2010, 03:24 PM
thank you for the kind welcome, and heres a full sise pic of my avatar

http://www.freewebs.com/manyfacesofraowen/Dragon_on_the_golden_fleece_by_bloodhound_omega.jp g

the artworks not mine :dragonsmiles:

shadow dragon
07-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Wow, that's a great picture...
Hey, I'm shadow, nice to... Um... Meet you?
Truth is, I would like to know you better, like how did you find herpy? what's your favorite reptile? are you male or female?
Remember, when you post an introduction thread don't leave it empty. Try to stuff it chock full of info. :new wink:
Anyway, welcome to herpy and enjoy your stay.
Shadow

Salamander
07-17-2010, 06:10 PM
hello and welcome to herpy, hope you enjoy your stay :welcome:

AlientKnight
07-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Well hello there!
Even though the artwork is not yours, but it does show me that you have a great taste in art!
Love the way the artist draw the wings, by the way.

Enjoy your time around here, we are a friendly bunch. We have a forum about RP if you're interested. Anyway, enjoy your time here! :welcome:

Venghze
07-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Shadow! :asurprised:

Interrogating newcomers are Nieragons job!

shadow dragon
07-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Shadow! :asurprised:

Interrogating newcomers are Nieragons job!

Iiiim soooorrry principal ferah.... It woont haappeen againnn... Lol

Sherian
07-17-2010, 10:47 PM
:) heh, sorry shadow, i guess your right, um, im female yes, my fav reptile? dragons i supose, and i found herpy googleing an artists name, im afraid i cant remember it tho:(

Venghze
07-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Another female? :asurprised: Wow, when I came around Herpy was "Guys Only". Except for 1. But the last month we have been recieving more and more females. Cool, and welcome again :mrgreen:

AlientKnight
07-18-2010, 12:27 AM
Another female? :asurprised: Wow, when I came around Herpy was "Guys Only". Except for 1. But the last month we have been recieving more and more females. Cool, and welcome again :mrgreen:

Well Ven, I would say "The more the merrier" :3

Akirex
07-18-2010, 02:45 AM
welcome to our little..well..actually BIG cave. Glad youre joining the fun!^_^*holds paw out*

Sherian
07-18-2010, 02:48 AM
giggles and shakes akirex's paw

if anyone wishes feel free to pm me for anything, to just chat to have a privet rp, anything:)

Nieragon
07-18-2010, 11:15 AM
WELCOME TO HERPY!! :abiggrin:

Now let me start by saying i would love to here more abou......... DAAARRR!! :o
Well it seems that i have been beaten by shadow in the quest for knowledge about the new gal.. :abiggrin:
Never mind, someones gotta do it. And what better person than shadow himself, he is a draggie after all... 8)

Now, back to business.. YOU female dragon!! it is customary that you tell us everything.. and when i say everything i mean everything.

List includes:

1. Are you single or mated?
2. Where do you live?
3. What turns you on?
4. Your measurements? :wink:
5. Your phone number?
6. What are you scared of?
7. Do i smell funny?
8. Who your friends are, and there personal information?
9. Your bank account numbers and credit card information?
10. And will you accept a hug from me?

DAA!! had you freaking out for second there.. :wink:

Of course you dont have to answer a silly list of questions.. I am just in a crazy mood, but I would like to get your opinion on questions 7 and 10 though. :lol:

Have i great time here, I'm sure you will, he have quite the few female members here now, you came at the perfect time, so have fun here aye!! :twothumbsup:

Mydragonsfly
07-20-2010, 01:43 AM
YOU female dragon!! it is customary that you tell us everything.. and when i say everything i mean everything.

List includes:

3. What turns you on?
4. Your measurements? :wink:
7. Do i smell funny?
9. Your bank account numbers and credit card information?
10. And will you accept a hug from me?

Of course you dont have to answer a silly list of questions.. I am just in a crazy mood, but I would like to get your opinion on questions 7 and 10 though. :lol:

Ill start here:

First off, Nieragon you have gotta be quicker. Yes us dragons are fast and everything, but you still have a chance at out doing Shadow. Work those little legs!

*it is customary that you tell us everything*

Thats what all females must do.

*3. What turns you on?*

Listening intentaly.

*7. Do i smell funny?*

Your a crocidile, you live in a swamp. Yes! :)

*Your bank account numbers and credit card information?*

Nieragion! Dont tell him Sherian, he'll rob your hoard and everything you own.

*10. And will you accept a hug from me?*

She might accept a hug from a plush one. Just joking.

Hey Sherian, great to have another member of Dragon kind here. Your a female hmm. We do need more ladies around here. Welcome to Herpy, a place where reptile lovers meet to socialize about reptiles. Im Mydragonsfly though most call me Mdf. I see youve gotten to know the guy dat wants to know everything about everyone. Hes been like that since I joined in May of this year. I have 5 Herps getting draco pics from me. If you wanta join the herd PM me and I'll bring you through our (CPU not meat!) processor. Well, sit back, relax, and enjoy youself. Oh also I wouldnt mind talking. I enjoy that once in a wile. Just remmber, We dont bite unless you want us to!
*Snaps jaws* Snap Snap.

SpyroXCynderX3
07-20-2010, 02:51 AM
Welcome. Please Enjoy you stay